As an IT Help desk agent, at times you want to close cases in bulk. Out of the box, there isn’t any button or option that you can select and do this job.
I have written an on demand work flow, that will help close the cases in bulk.
Problem: You want to close cases in bulk and there is no option for that in Dynamics 365
Solution: Write an on-demand workflow
Steps to write a workflow:
- Create an on-demand workflow
- Give your workflow a name
- check the box “As an on demand work flow”
- Set scope to Organization
- Add a step -> Change Status
- Change Record Status of Cases to “Problem Solved”
- Save and Activate
- Your workflow should look like this
- Then go to your Case entity and select “All Cases” View, select the cases that you want to close in bulk and then click the three dots
- Now, click the option “Run Workflow”. And look in the on Demand Workflows, and pick the one you just created. Add and Select Ok.
- The end, in this way you can close Cases in bulk.