After installing Workflow Manager component I tried to execute following PowerShell for Configuring Workflow Manager to work with the SharePoint Server 2013 farm:
- Log on to the computer in the SharePoint Server 2013 farm where Workflow Manager was installed.
- Open the SharePoint Management Shell as an administrator. This is accomplished by right-clicking theSharePoint 2013 Management Shell and choosing Run as administrator.
- Run theRegister-SPWorkflowService cmdlet
The result of this command produced following Error:
The Remote Server Returned an Error: 404 Not Found
After quite a debugging and goggling I found the following solution:
- Install Cumulative Update for Service Bus 1.0 (KB2799752) (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36794)
- Execute Workflow Manager Tools à Select Products then install Workflow Manager CU2 update
After above mentioned steps I was able to successfully run Register-SPWorkflowService cmdlet without any error.