We can use “Content and Structure” option in SharePoint 2010 for copying documents between libraries as below. Simple and Easy!
Login as SharePoint Administrator and then,
1. Please go to the document library & click on Site Actions > Site Settings
2. Choose “Content and Structure” under the Site Administration section
3. Navigate to the document library you wish to move or copy from.
4. Select the document or documents
5. Click on Actions > Copy
6. If you selected Copy, you will be prompted to choose where to put the documents
7. Click OK and that’s it. And all done 🙂